Baking is a passion. Most of the time comes with the results. If you are scared to try because it takes long, it never looks like the photo or just because you are not much of a cook... This recipe is just for you! No complicated ingredients, no crazy frosting techniques - the sauce requires only 2 ingredients! So, start baking and share your creations with me :).
The mini chocolate cakes are the softest, fluffiest and most chocolatey dessert! If you are looking for a weekend baking inspiration here is the recipe for my mini chocolate cakes:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil/melted butter
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- fruits for decoration
- 200g cooking chocolate
- 250ml heavy cream, unwhipped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350F. Prepare your cake tins. I used a tin for 6 mini cakes, but you can use any that you have/like. Spray with baking spray or butter and flour lightly.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and the sugar. Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- In a medium size bowl mix the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add to the mixture and mix until soft and smooth consistency.
- Divide the mixture into your tins of choice.
- Bake ca. 35 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
The Chocolate Sauce:
- Chop the chocolate in small pieces.
- Put the chocolate in a heat prove bowl over a pot of lightly steaming water and stir until completely melted.
- Add the unwhipped cream and stir until fully combined.
- Pour the chocolate over your cooled cakes and decorate with fruits. I used strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
Be sure to instagram/tweet me a photo if you make them: