Bad day, we all have one of those once in a while, so there is no point to hide how we feel. I mean, it's obvious, isn't it? The pout, messy hair, PJ's at 13 pm... The question is, how to turn a day like that around and make it happy and positive.
Saying that here I lay wrapped in a thick fluffy blanket, refusing to go out of bed. Thankfully, blogging and giving a good advice can be very motivating.
- Get up. – Making a list can help you organize yourself and actually start doing things. It helps me a lot every single day.
- Get ready. – Getting ready can actually make wonders for your mood, as well as your appearance. Turning the beast (me) into a semi-presentable individual made me feel better already.
- Go out for a walk. – It was soo sunny outside, that going to the park with Sammy was the best thing ever. While I was enjoying the sun, he was making friends and at the end, we were both very happy. The formula pets+sun=happines. Even if you don’t own a pet, go to the nearest dog zone and watch them play. It is really satisfying.
- Go to your favorite place. – I live fairly close to one of my favorite castles in Vienna, so I decided to go and make a few photos for you (blog post coming soon). Sadly, it is one of those places with “no dogs allowed” sign, so I had to leave Sammy home, but it was definitely worth it. Belvedere is one of a kind type of place.
- Have a nice family night. – Have a nice dinner, play some board games, watch a nice TV program.