The only reason I am calling these Birthday Cupcakes is because it is my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to bake something fast and easy, which I guess makes them, well, birthday cupcakes. So I thought what better than a simple cupcake recipe with the most simple icing possible. And here there is my soft and yummy Birthday Cupcakes recipe.
Birthday Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 165 g brown sugar
- 125 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1,5 tbsp milk
For the icing:
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 100 g Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line your muffin/cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth. It is that simple!
- Bake for ca. 20 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- The icing: In a bowl, mix the Mascarpone and the Nutella until well combined.
- Before icing, wait until the cupcakes are completely cooled.
- Decorated with fresh fruits and some sprinkles.
If you recreate them be sure to instagram (@theflyingcocker) or tweet (@flyingcocker) me a photo.