For Blogmas Day 3 I wanted to answer a few Christmas related questions, so I searched for a “Christmas Tag” and the one that I found was on Makeup Savvy’s Blog.
You must know that I LOVE Christmas and everything about it, so I thought with it being so close, it is very fitting to do a Christmas tag. So, here are the questions:
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I definitely cannot choose only one! I love pretty much all of them, so instead, I will share those that I watch every Christmas and have already watched this season (I started in November…):
- Arthur Christmas – the animations are my favourite. And this one is just brilliant! It is so sweet and heartwarming.
- The Polar Express – another animation that I absolutely love.
- The Holiday – it is funny, festive, relatable and just great for spending your day tucked up in bed.
- Home Alone – love it, watch it every year.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open my presents on Christmas morning. It is just the best thing, looking forward to waking up and tearing up some wrapping paper. Many people say that they love buying presents, not receiving so much… Well, I LOVE getting them! Don’t get me wrong, I do love buying presents, but there is nothing better than opening yours on Christmas morning.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
My sister and I used to, every year, search the whole apartment for our Christmas presents. I am not sure if we ever found any but we weren’t very patient kids.
4. Favourite festive food?
Chocolate, cookies, cake, some more chocolate…
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Sammy. He wasn’t a Christmas gift (we got him for our wedding), but nothing comes even close to that.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Dried oranges and cinnamon. Those are the two scents that make me feel super festive.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Just having a lovely dinner with the whole family. It is a Bulgarian tradition to have 5, 7 or 9 meals at the table on Christmas Eve and they must be all vegan/vegetarian. That is one thing that I still do every year.
8. What tops your tree?
Nothing at the moment. We just have our super small/super cute Christmas tree. When we get a bigger one, I will try to find a beautiful star for the top.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I can’t think of anything crazy at all. I always wanted very practical presents like clothes and shoes.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Decorating! Fairy lights make everything look better. Getting a Christmas tree, putting up decoration while watching a Christmas film/listening to Christmas music… best thing ever!
As always, thank you so much for reading and feel free to share in the comments the answers of your favourite questions.
Love, Sandra xx